Saturday, January 21, 2012

Heart to Heart Experience #1

I had a heart to heart at the grocery store before Christmas. I was standing in line to check out, and the old couple in front of me were buying a small amount of groceries. When the clerk told her the ice cream was not on sale the lady said she didn’t want it. They paid for their goods and were bagging them so I told the clerk to ring up the ice cream on my bill then I handed the ice cream to her and said, "You can't go home without the ice cream, that's the best part of the trip." She tried to pay me, but I refused saying, "I need some blessings, so please give me the opportunity to earn some." She smiled and went on their way. The clerk said, "That was a very kind thing to do." Truthfully, I am the one that received the greater gift that day.

-  Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment