Saturday, January 21, 2012

Heart to Heart Experience #3


Today I was heading home. I had been to a Work meeting and was really disappointed in how it had turned out. I was frustrated and a little angry, mostly with myself. I stopped at the Post office to mail something to my sister. As I went in ,there was a lady really struggling with something in her eye. Me and another couple helped her and even worked to try to get what was in her eye out. She was grateful, and suddenly my mind was taken off my worries, I began to smile and feel friendly to everyone around me. My mood was completely changed! As I was driving home, the wind was blowing so very hard, dirt was blowing every where, and I noticed someone hunched down with a bike on the corner. I made a U turn and jumped out to find and elderly man hunched over his bike. He was Vietnamese and spoke very little English. I asked if I could take him home, and all he could say was Cimmaron. So we loaded his bike and packages in the car and I drove him home. He kept sighing very deeply I could tell he was very relieved and maybe a little nervous. Because he didn’t understand much of what I was saying, I would talk and then we would laugh. I dropped him off and him and his wife were so very grateful. I felt my heart was so open and large, and I felt the love and acceptance of my Father in Heaven. My day had been totally turned around!

- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment